AARM continues to serve major cities all over North America with certified professionals everywhere.
We provide quality business education produced by experienced professionals that provide information,
knowledge and insight to members in areas that include:
• The development of CRM strategies
• Business processes needed to customize products and services for mass audiences
• The approaches to employ within a company to create and increase the focus on CRM
• Measurement techniques in areas such as share of individual customer's expenditures
• Real-time customer feedback problem resolution, customer satisfaction, and profitability
• Technology information in support of relationships and customization
• The management of customers to maximize lifetime value
In summary, we benefit the business community by:
• providing a forum for networking and professional development at meetings, seminars and conferences
• encouraging the growth and development of the professional domain of CRM
• facilitating the exchange of information
• representing member interests with other organizations
• conducting research and best practices reviews
• providing members with relevant information about industry activities
The bottom line? We help educate the business community in CRM related subject areas and we provide a network of CRM professionals to make contact and exchange knowledge about this exciting discipline that helps companies improve the bottom line.
Some of our participating organizations include: A.C. Nielsen Company, Aim Trimark, Allstream, ATI Technologies Inc., Aruba Tourism Authority, Avaya, Bell Canada, BMO Financial Group, BMW Japan Finance Corp., Canada Post Corporation, Carlson Marketing Group, CIBC, DuPont, Enbridge Consumers Gas, Environics Research Group, Envision Credit Union, Fidelity Investment, Forum Research Inc., Foster Parents Plan, GlaxoSmithKline, Honda, IBM, IPSOS-Reid, LCBO, Microsoft, Miller International Pennsylvania College of Technology, PostLinx Corp., Rogers Wireless Communication, Royal & SunAlliance, Sears, Source Medical Corporation, Synovate, Talvest Fund Management, TD Waterhouse Investor Services Inc., Toronto Hydro Energy Services Inc., Toronto Stock Exchange, Toyota, Universal Studios, USC Education Savings Plans, US Air Force, US Department of Defence, World Vision, Xerox.
We invite you to browse the AARM website for in-depth information and experience a new way of gaining CRM knowledge and wisdom in today’s competitive business environment.
We invite you to register with AARM (click here). You'll be joining a worldwide network of CRM Professionals through our virtual groups and you'll have access to special free video conferences throughout the year as well as significant discounts on conferences and other materials with our alliance partners. We will keep you posted.
You will be notified when your registration is approved.