AARM is totally dedicated to meeting the needs of both
individuals and enterprises that wish to understand and
apply the concepts of CRM and its component parts.
AARM International provides a worldwide forum for the development, understanding and
communication of the principles and disciplines of CRM.
Senior representatives from organizations in a wide array of product and service industries
provide a unique forum for individuals wishing to understand and
apply key strategic and tactical dimensions of CRM.
Whether you're an SME or multinational enterprise,
you stand to benefit from your association with peers
and like-minded professionals and business owners.
Our international business community deals in CRM’s relevant methodologies, processes,
technologies and Best Practice tactical components.
Fields such as Direct Marketing - incorporating the latest executions of variable data printing
and personalization, Contact Centers, Relationship Marketing, Interactive Marketing,
Business-to-Business Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Marketing to Consumers, Technology, and
Business Process Management are a few examples.
We conduct Executive Intelligence Briefings, Workshops,
Seminars and Conferences worldwide as well as produce OnLine - OnDemand programs
featuring prominent authors and experts in the various CRM related topics.
We provide quality business education produced by experienced professionals to provide information,
knowledge and insight to members in areas that include:
• The development of CRM strategies
• Business processes needed to customize products and services for mass audiences
• The approaches to employ within a company to create and increase the focus on CRM
• Measurement techniques in areas such as share of individual customer's expenditures
• Real-time customer feedback problem resolution, customer satisfaction, and profitability
• Technology information in support of relationships and customization
• The management of customers to maximize lifetime value.
In summary, we benefit the business community by:
• providing a forum for networking and
• professional development at meetings, seminars and conferences
• encouraging the growth and development of the professional domain of CRM
• facilitating the exchange of information
• representing member interests with other organizations
• conducting research and best practices reviews
• providing members with relevant information about industry activities
The bottom line?
We help educate the business community in CRM related subject areas
and we provide a network of CRM professionals to
make contact and exchange knowledge about
this exciting discipline that helps companies improve the bottom line.
We invite you to register with AARM (click here). You'll be joining a worldwide network of CRM Professionals through our virtual groups and you'll have access to special free video conferences throughout the year as well as significant discounts on conferences and other materials with our alliance partners. We will keep you posted.
You will be notified when your registration is approved.