AARM is totally dedicated to meeting the needs of both individuals and enterprises that
wish to understand and apply
the concepts of Ultra Precision Marketing Sciences, CRM and its component parts.
AARM provides a worldwide forum for the development, understanding and of the principles and disciplines of CRM and related areas.
Senior representatives from organizations in a wide array of product and service industries provide a unique forum for individuals wishing to understand and apply key strategic and tactical dimensions of Marketing.
Whether you're an SME or multinational enterprise, you stand to benefit from your association with peers and like-minded professionals and business owners.
Our international business community deals relevant methodologies, processes, technologies and Best Practice tactical components. Fields such as Direct Marketing - incorporating the latest executions of variable data printing and personalization, Contact Centers, Relationship Marketing, Interactive Marketing, Business-to-Business Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Marketing to Consumers, Technology, and Business Process Management are a few examples.
We conduct Executive Intelligence Briefings, Workshops, Seminars and Conferences worldwide as well as produce OnLine - OnDemand programs featuring prominent authors and experts in the various topics.
We provide quality business education produced by experienced professionals to provide information, knowledge and insight to members in areas that include:
• The development of strategies
• Business processes needed to customize products and services for mass audiences
• The approaches to employ within a company to create and increase the focus on results
• Measurement techniques in areas such as share of individual customer's expenditures
• Real-time customer feedback problem resolution, customer satisfaction, and profitability
• Technology information in support of relationships and customization
• The management of customers to maximize lifetime value.
In summary, we benefit the business community by:
• Providing a forum for networking and
• Professional development at meetings, seminars and conferences
• Encouraging the growth and development of the professional domain of CRM
• Facilitating the exchange of information
• Representing member interests with other organizations
• Conducting research and best practices reviews
• Providing members with relevant information about industry activities
The bottom line?
We help educate the business community in related subject areas and we provide a network of professionals to make contact and exchange knowledge that helps companies improve the bottom line.
We invite you to register with AARM (click here). You'll be joining a worldwide network of CRM Professionals through our virtual groups and you'll have access to special free video conferences throughout the year as well as significant discounts on conferences and other materials with our alliance partners. We will keep you posted.
You will be notified when your registration is approved.