AARM is a worldwide network of business associates and executives who are deeply involved in Marketing, CRM and related subject areas.
Originating in 1995 as The Association for the Advancement of Relationship Marketing/Relationship Management - AARM, is a not-for-profit association serving industry and commerce. AARM taps into thousands of individuals in the Customer Relationship Marketing arena worldwide with major representation of 58% in the Senior Executive category and 42% middle management.
Looking for Professional Certification in CRM?
You have come to the right place!
We created the original CRM Professional Certification Program and industry designation (P.CRM) to which major organizations have been sending key personnel for Professional Training and Certification in CRM (P.CRM) both
You too can attain professional certification in
OnLine at your fingertips - with 24/7 OnLine Instructor Support.
Over the years, the term CRM has become synonymous with Customer Relationship Marketing and Customer Relationship Management. Both are true. The marketing to, and the management of customers or clients and the ensuing relationships, is crucial to success in virtually any company today. It’s been proven time and time again. AARM gives people everywhere the opportunity to network, gain knowledge into Best Practices in relationship marketing and to be recognized via our unique P.CRM certification program for their experience and practice of all things CRM.
<<<<<< We invite you to register at the left by clicking on Create an Account under the Login button you will get access to the Whitepaper Library, and other special items that will appear in your menu bar when you register. You'll be joining a worldwide network of CRM Professionals through our virtual groups and you'll have access to special video conferences throughout the year as well as significant discounts on conferences and other materials with our alliance partners. (Please note: in order to prevent spamming you must have a valid first and last name and must have a valid account on the Linked In site.)
AARM is totally dedicated to meeting the needs of both individuals and enterprises that wish to understand and apply the concepts of CRM and its component parts. AARM International provides a worldwide forum for the development, understanding and communication of the principles and disciplines of CRM. Senior representatives from organizations in a wide array of product and service industries provide a unique forum for individuals wishing to understand and apply key strategic and tactical dimensions of CRM. Whether you're an SME or multinational enterprise, you stand to benefit from your association with peers and like-minded professionals and business owners.
Our international business community deals in CRM’s relevant methodologies, processes, technologies and Best Practice tactical components. Fields such as Direct Marketing - incorporating the latest executions of variable data printing and personalization, Contact Centers, Relationship Marketing, Interactive Marketing, Business-to-Business Marketing, Marketing to Consumers, Technology, and Business Process Management are a few examples.
We conduct Executive Intelligence Briefings, Workshops, Seminars and Conferences as well as OnLine OnDemand programs on a frequent basis featuring prominent authors and experts in the various CRM related topics.
We provide quality business education produced by experienced professionals to provide information, knowledge and insight to members in areas that include:
- The development of CRM strategies
- Business processes needed to customize products and services for mass audiences
- The approaches to employ within a company to create and increase the focus on CRM
- Measurement techniques in areas such as share of individual customer's expenditures
- Real-time customer feedback problem resolution, customer satisfaction, and profitability
- Technology information in support of relationships and customization
- The management of customers to maximize lifetime value
In summary, we benefit the business community by:
- providing a forum for networking and professional development at meetings, seminars and conferences
- encouraging the growth and development of the professional domain of CRM
- facilitating the exchange of information
- representing member interests with other organizations
- conducting research and best practices reviews
- providing members with relevant information about industry activities
- providing a regular edition of the AARM Alert Newsletter
- providing exposure and links on the AARM website
- providing exposure in AARM weekly Newsletter
- providing access to AARM's library of whitepapers and information links on CRM
The bottom line? We help educate the business community in CRM related subject areas and we provide a network of CRM professionals to make contact and exchange knowledge about this exciting discipline that helps companies improve the bottom line.
To find out more, click on the Menu items at the top left.